Friday, February 13, 2009

Morgane, Je T'aime: Morgane le Fay Fall '09

The whirlwind of fashion week activities has begun, and I was able to cram all my events into one day! First up this morning was the show for a French designer I'd never heard of, who I assume has been producing collections very quietly for years now. The invitation to Morgane le Fay's show kind of dropped into my lap the other day, so on a whim I decided to go. I was pleasantly surprised with the collection--it was very "on trend," and I loved the almost gothic, witchy vibe that permeated her Ralph Lauren-esq looks. Everything was paired with tall black equestrian boots, a structured element that contrasted nicely with the sheer, flowing dresses and feather accents. For some reason, it all made me think of that 90's classic film The Craft! Some of my favorite looks below:

No comments:

Post a Comment